Have special moments with your little bundle of joy. Massage is a lovely way to express your love and bond with your baby. The rhythmic stroking of your baby’s body with your hands stimulates the production of oxytocin, the feel good hormone in you and your baby. Oxytocin gives you that warm feeling of love when you hold your baby close.
Massage helps your baby to:
- Develop mentally, socially and physically
- Relaxes baby and helps baby sleep better
- Relieves discomfort from constipation, gas and colic
- Normalizes muscle tone and and improves blood circulation
- Improves sensory awareness