As Mark Twain once put it “Wrinkles merely indicate where smiles have been.” However “crow’s feet” or “smile lines” can make you look older than your youthful years. You can help prevent under-eye wrinkles by doing the following:
• Stay out of the sun especially between the hours of 10 A.M. to 4 P.M.
• Apply sunscreen with at least SPF 15 (Try Skinbrella Daily Moisturizer w/ SPF 15 )
• Wear sunglasses or hat to shade your eyes from harmful ultraviolet rays
• Drink plenty of water to keep your skin moisturized
• Alternate the sides you sleep on to prevent your skin from settling in one place under your eye.
Use Milea’s Organic Royal Jelly Eye Mask to have clearer fresher eyes and naturally reinvigorates your skin to prevent wrinkles around the eye area!